Location: Prahran, Melbourne
Reporting to: Head of Sales (APAC)
About Minor Figures:
Founded in 2014, Minor Figures is Europe’s leading cold brew coffee brewery. Its core markets are Australia, the UK and US. The Australian office is responsible for sales in Asia Pacific and currently sells in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Philippines and Malaysia. Minor Figures re-branded and launched a new range in 2018. The range includes nitro cold brew coffee cans, barista oat milk and liquid chai. Minor Figures has matured to a point where it has killer products, a strong identity, a passionate and talented team, an innovative NPD pipe, a small but significant market share, global distribution which is robust, multi-channel selling. We now have the opportunity to scale-up and become a company touching millions, perhaps billions of lives. We’re continuing to learn, grow, and extend our product range, with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
This year we have launched five new products and have lots of exciting things in the pipeline. With this the team is growing and we are stepping up our game looking for talented new joiners to help us lead the way in the market in a creative and innovative way.
The right candidate:
The candidate will be a passionate and experience salesperson with a love for oat milk. Strong organizational skills, as well as excelled relationship building, and presentation and communication skills are a must. Preferably this person will have experience of managing a consistent customer P&L for 2+ years and a thorough understanding of the retail supply chain and store level execution.
They should understand the value of money (especially in a small business environment) and will be motivated by success. They should be able to demonstrable ability to build, track and deliver strategic sales targets.
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate with both junior and senior level contacts are essential. They are comfortable being stretched and would welcome the opportunity to take on the diverse challenges that come from a growing business.
- Manage our most important customers (Coles, Woolworths, 7-Eleven, Coles Express) and build strong strategic partnerships with them.
- Ensure successful range review outcomes and development of category growth strategies.
- Launch New Products and execute in store activations to drive sales and brand visibility.
- Manage and deliver a profitable P&L making sure we hit gross revenue and net revenue targets and invest cash in the right places.
- Seek new opportunities for Minor Figures to be seen and sold in the right places making sure you identify, win and nurture the accounts setting them up for success.
- Accurately forecast and deliver the business plans to keep Minor Figures in strong growth and customers in supply at all times.
- Monitor business and category performance so you’re always ahead of what you’re seeing with trend, opportunities or concerns in performance are flagged early so we are ahead of the game.
- Be constantly aware of what is performing well in the channel / wider market and where the opportunities for growth for Minor Figures lie.
- Embody and positively promote Minor Figures mission, values and brand messages.
What You'll Get:
You'll join a young and dynamic start-up company where you'll truly be able to make your mark. We'll give you all the training you need, the chance to get fully stuck in in shaping the company’s growth strategy and the opportunity to step up and lead on your ideas.